Saturday, September 8, 2012

Pretty Little Liars

I'm not going to write about the popular series about four girls whose clique falls apart after one of their friend (Alison)  went missing. However I'm going to talk about how much the people or rather the youth in our society are being more like the teenagers depicted in the series. Youth now becomes more secretive, manipulative and most of all deceiving. You think you can trust them? If you do, you're very wrong.



In the picture I can confidently say that majority of the people would trust the little girl than the rugged dirty looking old man she's beside with. However, if we take a look at things closely, it is the man who has a good intention than that of the little girl. For it is she who's carrying a weapon behind her back. This picture depicts the reality that people trust immediately when they see that the person is good looking. Or lets just say that people base their decision whether to trust a person or not through their looks and how they carry themselves. I  myself, made that mistake to base my decision fully on just how the person looked and the story didn't end so well. To tell you more of that, this is what actually happened...

Recently, I've been carrying a heavy secret and so far I'm doing pretty well until an incident occurred that I had to talk to someone. In the process I realize that  I needed to tell my secret in order for her to fully understand my story. I, helpless and frustrated just needed someone to talk to and share my dilemma took a risk to tell it. I knew it was so risky but the fact that she looks kind and helpless made it easier for me to decide. A few days later she herself told me that she told someone and that someone happens to be a girl who I'm not in a good status at the moment (LOL) But in the end  the situation was controlled. Still, the pain and anger still resides in me and all in all our friendship ended there as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment